Created: 14th May 2021
Last Updated: 19th May 2021
Our contact details
Name: Priory Maze & Gardens
Address: Cromer Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8SF
Phone Number: 01263 822986
1. OUR DETAILS
This website is owned and operated by Priory Maze and Gardens.
You can contact us using the following options: Our Contact Page
2. IMPORTANT TERMS
Any information that identifies or can be used to identify a visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
Any person who visits any of our Websites (“you” or “your”)
3. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
What personal information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information automatically when you use any of our Websites:
The following personal information may be supplied by you voluntarily when you choose to interact with us and our services using any of our Websites:
information that you provide when registering and creating your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, date of birth, social media accounts, interests and biography);
information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts/comments);
information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
What is our legal basis for processing personal data?
We will process your personal data if one of the following applies:
- You have given consent
- It is necessary for the performance of an agreement/contract of services or pre-contractual negotiations (such as drafting an advertising agreement)
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or statutory requirement
- It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
As described above, we may also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Any personal information that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy and as specified on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Operate our website and business
- Personalise our website for you
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Supply to you services requested through our website
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you email notifications that you have opted into
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have chosen to opt-in (you can inform us at any time if wish to opt-out of receiving our newsletter)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
Priory Maze and Gardens
www.priorymazegardens.co.uk is a public Website. Any information you include in a comment on our site may be read, collected, and used by anyone. It may also be shared on any of our websites, including social media.
Social media platforms and widgets
Our Websites may include social media features, such as social share buttons. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly.
4. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not use tracking cookies on Priory Maze and Gardens
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you can access and receive the information we have, correct or update it, restrict its use, object to us storing it, ask to have it deleted, or complain to a supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as early as possible and always within one month. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via our Contact Page
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest and/or in the exercise of an official authority vested in us for the purposes of the legitimate interests, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Right to Complain
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here: https://ico.org.uk
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- If we are required to do so by law. This means that we may share your data with any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency or court.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings. This may involve sharing your data with third parties for this specific purpose.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will not provide your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent.
7. YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
We respect your right to opt-out of any marketing communications from us. The option to opt-out will always be included within the message you receive from us (usually located at the bottom). Should you require assistance to opt-out, please contact us
8. HOW WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
This section explains our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data for our legitimate business interests or to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
The duration of data retention may vary, depending on whether we need to retain the data in order to deliver our services to you and meet our contractual obligations, and whether you have the ability to access and delete the data yourself. Where data is no longer legitimately required, we will make all reasonable efforts to delete it at the earliest opportunity. We may retain certain data for historical statistical purposes. In this case, the data will be limited to that which is relevant and anonymised.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email, website notification or other means, as well as displaying notification of changes on this page. We encourage you to check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
10. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us